Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Duration : 12 Nights / 13 Days
Destination Covered : Srinagar, Kargil, Leh Ladakh, Dal Lake, Pangong Lake, Shalimar Garden, Nishat Garden
Tour Activities : Adventure, Romantic
Price on Request
Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 2000 per Day.
Camel Safari in Nubra Valley Rs. 800 per Person
River Rafting Rs. 1200 per Person (phase 1) Note: Season for Rafting is from 25th June Until 30 August)
Cultural Program Between Rs. 5000-10,000 per Program.
terms & Conditions
Rates are Subject to Change Without Notice.
Prices Valid for Minimum 02, 04 & 06 Pax Traveling Together in One Vehicle & Above 06 Pax Based On Maxi Cab (12 Seater).
Cost Incidental to Any Change in the Itinerary/ Stay On Account of Flight Cancellation Due to Bad Weather, Ill Health, Roadblocks And/or Any Factors Beyond Control Shall Be Charged Extra.
Upon Confirmation of the Booking 50% of the Total Amount Needs to Be Paid Immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
the Remaining 50% Needs to Be Paid At-least 8 Days Prior to the Arrival Date.
if the Cancellation Comes More Than a Week Ahead of the Arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is Charged as Cancellation Fee
if the Cancellation Comes Within a Week of the Arrival Date, 100% of the Total Amount is Charged as Cancellation Fee.
Kindly Note : No Refund is Applicable for Unexpected and Unplanned Early Departures
No Refund Can Be Given for Any Unutilized Services for Any Reason(s) What-so-ever.
Terms & Conditions
Optional Charges · Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 2000 per Day.
· Camel Safari in Nubra Valley Rs. 800 per person
· River Rafting Rs. 1200 per person (Phase 1) Note: Season for Rafting is from 25th June until 30 August)
· Cultural Program Between Rs. 5000-10,000 per program.
Terms & Conditions
· Rates are subject to change without notice.
· Prices valid for Minimum 02, 04 & 06 pax traveling together in one vehicle & above 06 pax based on Maxi Cab (12 Seater).
· Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control shall be charged extra.
· Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
· The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
· If the Cancellation comes more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation fee
· If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
· Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures
· No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever.